To export images/videos/exams from Vscan Air application to a configured DICOM image server, follow the procedure below.
1. Swipe from right to left. OR
Press Patient icon on the top right corner.
2. Press “Exams” tab and select the desired Exam from which you wish to share images/videos.
3. Select the desired image or video you wish to export and Press the Share icon. See ‘Share individual images/videos’ for more information.
Select all images or videos you wish to export and Press the Share icon. See ‘Share all images/videos from an exam’ for more information.
Select the desired single/multiple exams you wish to export from Exams list and Press the Share icon. See ‘Share Exams’ for more information.
4. Select the DICOM Image Server as storage destination and Press OK button to initiate the export.
If there are more than one DICOM Image servers, select the desired DICOM Image Server as storage destination.
NOTE: You can also select all the configured servers simultaneously, if you wish to share the data with all the servers that supports data export.
NOTE: To export Images/videos/Exam to a DICOM Image Server, you need to assign Patient information to that particular Exam
5. You can see the image queue at the bottom with items remaining to be exported.
In addition to image queue you can also view export status for each image/video/ exam, where a green dot indicates it is successfully exported and a red dot indicates the export is failed.
In one attempt you can export maximum of 200 images. When you try to export more than 200 images in a single attempt, application throws the following warning message.
Export limit warning message
NOTE: The application initiates an Auto Retry in case of a failed export due to various reasons including network interruption.
NOTE: Once you initiate the export of images/videos/exam, the Protected Health Information related to that particular exam cannot be edited in the app
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.