Preview Mode Print
Modified on: Wed, 1 Jun, 2022 at 7:15 AM
The Vscan Air App functions in a non-medical Preview mode until activated. The Vscan Air CL probe has no ability to connect to Vscan Air App while in Preview mode. We can explore all the main functionality of the app, but some functions are disabled. If saving an image or video, there will be an “Example image” watermark on image.
You can activate Preview mode from Start Screen, or from Configurations in Menu after having activated the Vscan Air App.
- Activate Preview mode via Start Screen.
- Select Preview
- Activate Preview mode via activated Vscan Air App.
- Go to Configuration in Menu and turn on Preview Mode.
To exit Preview mode:
- Press on the banner at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to Configuration in Menu and turn off Preview Mode.
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback