Follow the procedure below to configure a new Modality Worklist Server.
1. Press Menu -> Configuration -> Server Settings.
2. Press Add Server in “Server Settings” screen.
3. In “Add New Server” screen, select “Modality Worklist Server” from the drop down list of “Server Type” and enter the configuration information in the respective fields to add Modality Worklist Server.
If Modality Worklist Server is of Secure DICOM (TLS communication), select the check box “Secure DICOM”. See ‘Secure DICOM’ for more information.
Enter Configuration Information.
4. Press “Verify Server” to verify communication with the Modality Worklist Server.
“Verify server succeed” pop-up message displays if the communication with the Worklist Server is 'established successfully'.
Press OK and then Press “Add” to add the Modality Worklist Server.
If communication fails, check the server settings and make necessary corrections.
NOTE: Make sure that the display device hosting the Vscan Air app and the configured network folder are connected to the same network.
5. Once the Modality Worklist Server is added, the server name will be available under Server Settings. If this is the first Modality Worklist (MWL) server that is added, it will be set as the favourite server by default. If there are more than one MWL/Radiology Information System (RIS) server then one of them has to be chosen as a favorite server. To select a MWL server as a favorite, tap on the respective star mark and press YES on the pop-up message screen.
Worklist server as Favorite
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.