1. Lack of permission for network shared folder on Windows PC.
- Step 1 : Right click on the folder and select Properties. Go to Sharing tab.
- Step 2: Click on Advanced Sharing. Make sure ‘Share this folder’ is selected.
- Step 3 : Click on Permissions.
- Step 4 : Click on Add.
- Step 5 : Click on Advanced and click Find now. Observe that list of user group shows up below in Search results.
- Step 6 : Search for your user name and select. Also select Administrators and Authenticated users in the list to provide access to admin group and to all the authenticated users. Click OK. In Permissions window, Select Full Control for all the user group added. Click Apply and Click OK.
2. Check in User accounts of PC for the right user name.
Open Control Panel -> User Accounts -> User Accounts
->Manage User Accounts. Make sure the User Name entered in the Network shared folder configuration in Vscan Air is same as the User Name displayed in User Accounts of PC.
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.