New Vscan Air CL Probe Registration Using Existing Account Print
Modified on: Tue, 31 May, 2022 at 3:49 PM
Use the below steps to register a new Vscan Air CL Probe Registration Using an Existing Account
1. Open Vscan Air App.
2. Select Add a new probe.
Search for Vscan Air CL probe
3. If not already turned on, turn on Vscan Air CL probe now.
Turn On Vscan Air CL probe
4. Wait for initialization of Vscan Air CL.
Initialization of Vscan Air CL
5. Press the power button on Vscan Air CL to connect to the Vscan Air app.
Connect to Display
NOTE: When Vscan Air CL is connected to an iOS display device, other Wi-Fi connections will be disconnected.
6. Once Vscan Air CL is found, press “Continue registration' and ‘Connect’ to an existing Vscan Air user account.
Vscan Air CL Detected
7. Enter the email address and password to your existing Vscan Air account. Press Connect.
8. Confirm that registration details are correct or edit if incorrect.
9. Registration is complete. Press Start scanning to begin using your Vscan Air CL device.
Vscan Air CL activation
10. When the scanning is over switch off the probe. The Vscan Air app on screen displays the message 'Probe is shutting down".
Probe shutting down
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback