Vscan Air Battery Print
Modified on: Fri, 5 Mar, 2021 at 5:37 AM
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
The Vscan Air CL probe is powered by a Li ION battery. The battery is not fully charged prior to shipment. To maximize time of use, it is recommended to recharge the battery before use for at least 1.5 hours. Establish a routine for charging the battery to maximize device availability.
The battery will be charged when charging the Vscan Air CL probe as described in the section Charging the battery
For details on battery specification, please refer Battery Specification
Battery Level Indicator
The Vscan Air CL battery level is indicated via the probe LEDs if pressing and releasing the probe ON/OFF button for less than 1 second when the probe is OFF.
The following colors are displayed:
- Orange/Red toned yellow: Charge level is less than 8%, and probe will need to charge above this level to be powered ON.
- Yellow: Charge level in the range 8-90%.
- Green: Charge level 90-100%.
The AC adapter power plug requirement for the country or region is shipped together with the Vscan Air CL according to purchase order.
- Type A - USA, Canada, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico
- Type C - Europe, Turkey, Korea, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Israel, Russia, Brazil, Chile, Egypt
- Type I - Australia, New Zealand, China, Argentina
- Type G - United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Ireland, Malta, Cyprus, Malaysia, Singapore, UAE, Saudi Arabia
The AC adapter will function on voltage from 100 to 240 VAC and 50/60 Hz.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback