Secure DICOM Print
Modified on: Tue, 27 Apr, 2021 at 6:37 AM
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
Secure DICOM enables a secure connection between the Vscan Air application and a server over the Internet.
Trusted certificates are typically used to make secure connections. You can get a certificate from your system administrator or download it from sites that require authentication.
To enable Secure DICOM in the Vscan Air app, follow the procedure below:
1. While configuring DICOM Image Server or Modality Worklist Server, to enable Secure DICOM, select the check box Secure DICOM on “Add New Server” screen.
See ‘Configure DICOM Image Server’ for more information.
See ‘Configure Modality Worklist Server’ for more information.
Select Secure DICOM
2. Under Secure DICOM select the desired Security Profile.
Select Security Profile
3. Press the Add Server Certificate button, to upload the server certificate.
Add Server Certificate
4. Press the Add Client Certificate button, to upload the Client certificate.
Upload Client Certificate
5. Press the Add Client Key button, to upload the Client Key.
Upload Client Key
6. After successful uploading of the certificates, you can verify the server.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback