Configure DICOM Image Server Print
Modified on: Thu, 1 Jul, 2021 at 3:45 AM
Follow the procedure below to configure a new DICOM Image Server.
1. Press Menu -> Configuration -> Server Settings.
2. Press Add Server on the “Server Settings” screen.
3. On “Add New Server” screen, select “DICOM Image Server” from the drop down list of “Server Type” and enter the configuration information in the respective fields to add the DICOM Image Server.
If DICOM Image Server is of Secure DICOM (TLS communication), select the check box “Secure DICOM”. See 'Secure DICOM’ for more information.
Enter Configuration Information
4. Press “Verify Server” to verify communication with the DICOM Image Server.
“Verify server succeed” pop-up message displays if the communication with the Server is established successfully.
Press OK and then Press “Add” to add the DICOM Image Server.
If communication fails, check the server settings and make necessary corrections.
DICOM Image Server
NOTE: Make sure that the display device hosting Vscan Air app and the PC in which server is configured are connected to same network.
5. Once the DICOM Image Server is added, you will find the server name under Server Settings. If this is the first DICOM Image Server that you are adding, by default it will be the favorite server. If there are more than one DICOM Image Servers, you have to choose the desired DICOM Image Server as a favorite server. To set DICOM Image Server as favorite, tap on the respective star mark and press YES on the pop-up message screen.
Select DICOM Image server as favorite
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback