Delete Images/Videos Print
Modified on: Thu, 13 May, 2021 at 6:53 AM
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
You can delete images or videos individually or from an exam list.
Delete images/videos from an exam list
The steps describe deleting entire exams from the list.
1. Open Exam List.
Delete image or video
2. Select the desired Exam you wish to delete.
3. Press Select or Press and hold.
4. Press the ‘Bin‘ icon to delete.
Delete individual images/videos
1. Press Select.
2. Tap Select box on the image/video.
3. Press the ‘Bin‘ icon to delete.
1. Press Select All.
2. Press Clear all to clear the selection if you do not wish to delete.
NOTE: If deleting the Vscan Air App from the display device, the App data, including all exam data including the images and videos will be deleted.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback