Charging Vscan Air Print
Modified on: Fri, 5 Mar, 2021 at 5:40 AM
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
Anker PowerWave Wireless Charging Pad Package Contents
- Package contents with front and back cover
- Instruction booklet
- Package contents with PowerWave Pad and USB cable
- Unboxing of the Contents
- USB cable (1.2m)
- Anker PowerWave charging pad
How to charge the Vscan Air CL
1. Starting a charging cycle is the FIRST STEP that needs to be performed before trying to turn the Vscan Air on. The Vscan Air probe will not start unless an initial charging cycle has been initiated.
2. To turn ON the Vscan Air CL, press and hold the power button for 1 second.
3. Plug one end of the USB cable into the wireless charging Pad and the other into the AC adapter.
4. Connect the AC adapter into the wall outlet.
5. Place the Vscan Air CL on the charging pad with the GE logo up. Ensure the probe is centered on the charging pad.
6. The Vscan Air CL lights up and starts charging.
7. Vscan Air CL gets wirelessly charged with the Anker PowerWave charging pad. The LEDs will light in an orange/ red toned yellow color Whenever charge is less than 8% and probe needs a higher charge level to allow starting. Yellow light on both LEDs indicates the Vscan Air CL is charging with capacity in the range 8-90%. Green light on both LEDs indicates the Vscan Air CL is fully charged 90-100% (see Vscan Air CL LED indication)
NOTE: The Vscan Air CL will charge while being powered off. If the probe is placed onto the charging pad while being turned on it will Initiate a shutdown within 30 seconds after detecting that charging has started.
NOTE: Both LEDs will be blinking in case of any kind of charging issue. This is most likely caused by the probe and battery being too warm start charging. Please let the probe cool off and check that probe starts charging indicated by steady LED light in both LEDs.
NOTE: The probe charge status will be monitored at regular intervals if probe is left fully charged on the charging pad. Charging will be restarted as required to keep the probe fully charged while placed on the wireless charging pad.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback