Diagnostics Test Print
Modified on: Fri, 5 Mar, 2021 at 8:22 AM
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
1. Slide the left panel.
2. Press Diagnostics from the Menu.
3. Press the Run Diagnostic button to start the test.
4. Press the ‘Start’ button to start the diagnostics test. The progress will be shown at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: The display device must be connected to a probe to be able to start the diagnostics.
Diagnostics in Progress
- Diagnostic screen
- Diagnostic progress bar
5. If the Diagnostics test passes the below screen displays:
If the Diagnostics test fails, contact GEHC Service via the hotline number:
You can share device logs with GEHC for instance, if diagnostic test fails.
6. GEHC service guides the customer through the procedure to upload the system log file.
NOTE: System logs exported from the device will be stored for GEHC service access 1 year before being deleted from the server.
7. GEHC service runs checklist.
8. GEHC service places the order for the replacement Vscan Air CL and provides shipment details.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback